Monday, August 05, 2002

If i'm right, Like I think I am, I feel sorry for you. Although there is a continous cycle of hate, i'm still sorry. Sorry you fell for it again. I'll learn from your mistake. Boys are hard. Hard to understand, hard to be with, and stay with and love. But if you've got it right, or at least think its right, its fucking amazing. I wish love upon all my friends. And its true. Its better to have love and lost then to have never loved at all. And you may not feel that way now. But didn't you feel great for those few months. Wasn't everything just perfect? Its funny how you think you'll never fall in love again, or feel that way about someone else like you did for him. But you will. You'll fall deeper in love, and you'll wonder why you were ever that upset. Single life is tough. Guys come and go but you have to make decisions on who you'll let yourself fall in love with, and hope to god they don't break your heart. I've had my share of bad decisions. It wasn't until I had the worst relationship of my life until I realized that you can't always just hope for the best. You have to make real decisions and watch out for your heart. And its really scary when you just have to take a deep breath and put yourself on the line. But if you don't do that, then life isn't really what it could be. Cause love rocks. I know I say it all the time. But It does. Sorry if i'm making the lonely feel lonlier. Anyways. After reading Carolyn's post i realize we really need to go somewhere and chat. I'll try to be her proffesional guy help. I better seize the opportunity too cause carolyn never wants to talk about guys. But I bet everyone here is tired of listening to me talk about guys. I'm tired of talking of talking about them.
Anyways. Post and Publish.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home