Friday, August 02, 2002

Like, Oh My God. I was so twisted last night. And I really didn't plan for it. I didn't wanna get totally smashed. But I forgot to eat, like I always do and got smashed (ie - St patricks Day). So thats that. I wish I didn't. Cause there was this point in the night when i was like oh my god I have to go home. Things were going crazy in my head and I had to go home. Up until that point I was rocking out and have a good time. When I woke up this morning I was lieing on 4 piles of clean clothes that I had folded and put on my bed that morning. I was still in my jeans and sweater too. My dad felt the need to ask me all these questions and talk to me while I stumbled around the kitchen looking for a glass of water. Theres a reason I don't like to drink. And I am feeling it right now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home