Friday, August 16, 2002

I had a great time in moncton on Wednesday. We went to magic mountain and it was packed. The lines were totally long but well worth the wait. Too many annoying children. I thought waiting in line would give me a nice tan, but I think brian got all the sun for the both of us. Then we went to Arby's. Well first we drove around looking for it. Damn was I excited to have arby's I friggen love it. It was delious and I was tempted to bring home a few burgers for myself and other Arby's lovers but It was way to friggen hot to leave in the car when we went to the mall. The mall was great. Lots of nice stuff. I met Sherri in American Eagle. It was cool cause we didn't buy the same things (like we usuallyd o). Anyways I shopped a bunch, so did my little gap-loving Brian and we headed home. Brian drove home and I took a little nap in the passenger seat. I didn't wake up till we hit P.E.I. It was well worth the money spent. Good times.


I watched the Parade from my doorstep this morning, wrapped up in a blanket and not amused. Every year they sit outside my house from 8-12 blaring 12 different songs at once. They set up port-a-potties on the side of my lawn. That was just weird. Anyways, I guess my parade plan didn't pull through but I got to see it anyways.


p.s- I get alot of questions about who i'm talking about. Most of the time i' m talking about nobody, its just a pet peeve I have with the world. Or its me, something I did, and i'm learning my lesson. So its nobody, its everybody, and its me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home