Saturday, August 17, 2002

Love would be less complicated if you could only love one person at a time. Like romantically love. Decisions would be so easily made. There would be no confusion, no sleepless nights. If you only had one person on your mind, and no doubt about it. I think i'm living with an M&M meat shop curse. All the girls at work joke about how everyone starts working there with a man, but it won't last long. It happened to Catherine and Lia, and then soon after me. Chelsea is the only one with man, and we know she's next. The only men in our lives are Frank and Joe. Isn't that pitiful?


Oh a sad girl's fantasy of her unrequinted love returning.


So the end of August is going to horrible. Brian is leaving on the 30th or something. I don't really remember cause I try to forget. We've have been through so much retarded teenage stuff i'm surprised we still talk to each other. I'm going to have go get a hobbie to fill the time I usually spend with him. I know its coming. And i'm scared to see how i'm going react. I'm sure it won't be pretty. I'm going to try to let him go with dignity and try not hang off his legs as he tries to get away. I'm crying right now just thinking about it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home