Monday, September 09, 2002

I'm laying on my bed. The sun beaming in from the windows has forced the blankets down around my legs. I can hear a faint knocking on the door. I roll over and wipe the hair from my face and look at my clock. 7 34. " What the fuck" I say to myself as I make my way out of my room. They knock again. "Hello!!" I scream at my family, "Someone answer the god damn door". I halfway down the stairs and the doorbell rings. "I'M COMING" I yell at the top of my lungs. I make my way to the front door in my twisted rubber duck pj's and t-shirt swearing under my breath. I open the door angrily and there are like 50 people standing on my doorstep and on my yard. My old best friend Megan, Poppy, Brian, my brother and sister, old friends that moved away in elementry school, Jeff , well most of the ex-boyfriends, my mom and dad, cousins and family.


It was the most fucked up dream i've ever had. People I didn't even remember were there. Fucking vivid too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home