Thursday, January 19, 2006

Sorry I have not posted in a bit. Things have changed soo much for me in the last few weeks. I have gone from being so board and unhappy, to insainly busy and having more fun than i have had in a long time. The Crew at Becker (where i live) are the awsomes most interesting people ever. I have made friends with a bunch of guys from The U.K. and Austrailla. My buddies Grim and Eric have a habbit of staying up till 4am smoking our faces off and then Grim (Andrew Grimmer a Brit) explains to us the theory of Quantam Physics. I wish he was my teacher in highschool cause i totaly got it.
The last few days we alll have just been chilling out because most of us are sick, myself included. I have been sent home from work today and yesterday. We have this big Pork Summit here and we are serving 700 for lunch and breakfast. It is Eric and Adams B-Day this weekend so we have organized a party in the common room. It is going to be a blast. I hope my ID arrives soon!!!

I havent forgot about y'all. I still miss everyone alot, Im now just really enjoying Banff. I may be having a bit too much fun. I have to start saving money cause i dont want to hichhike back to PEI.

Happy Birthday Sherri!!! Remember the party at Browns Ct when i kicked those losers out cause.... Hey man so do you know Sherri?.... Oh shit man well this is Sherri's B-day party and if you dont know her then you are going to have to Take OFF!!.

Awsome!!

Care

3 Comments:

At 5:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh I miss you sooooo much! Too bad I can't go out there and mountain party with you for a weekend! It's a whole 'nother world eh? It's dreamy. I loved it. It changed me, wow, I'm so happy you got to go experience that. The world would be a better place if everyone felt that sense of euphoria and belonging as a bunch of kids in the mountains seem to always find together. Carolyn, this is a very special time in your life, a window of perfection and these memories will be with you forever! I love you (and the mountians!!) Heart Lily!

 
At 1:30 PM, Blogger Carolyn said...

Thanks Lil,
You are soo right this when i leave here i feel like i will be leaving a little of myself behind.

I miss you girl. I cant wait to get back to school. Its like 3 months now!!!

Care

 
At 12:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks Care!
-Sher

 

Post a Comment

<< Home