Saturday, January 21, 2006

Wow

What a night last night.

20 of us went out and got soo drunk. We first drank at Becker and then went down to Wild Bills. I find it sooo funny that cowboys love me. I had to beat them off with a stick. Friday is the night that all the cowboys from Calgary and around here come to Banff, and i mean cowboys, Hats, Boots and tight jeans. Its a riot.

So we ventured on to Voo Doo's and me a Gav, who is a brit that looks like one of the Gotti Boys, danced to hiphop all night. It was Adams Birthday so i got him a little cake from Tims in Canmore and he didnt even react, say thanks or anything. So the Hell with him. I love that the guys out here remind me of the close friendships that i have with goat and bob, Its just the fun that we can have when everyone is friendly and thats it. The boys have figered out that i am not your typicial girl especially the typical girl that is in Banff. I spend more time with the guys then i do with chicks. Men, and i use that tearm losely, cause these are Boys, are just easyer to get along with and less complex. Shit is what it is. And lastnight was a fucking awosme time.

I had to work at 12 but somehow my clock what rong and i arrived at 11. Shit ah. I could have gotten more sleep. Today is my Friday though i have the next two days off and I got my ID!!!!

THANK YOU SARAH JAYNE!!!!! I love the pictures you sent and the CD. You are a good friend. Oh all the Guys think y'all are hot. I wish soo much that you all could be here and have as much fun as i am having. This trip was the best idea ever. Today i feel like im on top of the world.

But i wish i had a shishtook and a smothie. I miss the Farmers market. mmmm little dounghts.

CHEERS MATES i love the British!!!!!!


CARE

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home