Friday, February 03, 2006

I will be the first one to tell you that i have been drinking too much out here. But i am having so much fun i cant help it. I was up till 5am last night with this cool dude named Daffadd, he is welsh and is the most amaising gitar player ever. I had soo much fun, we had the coolest conversactions. I think that i have never been this happy in my hole life, i just feel soo care free and soo alive. I love my life right now, there is little to no drama, and i am feeling sooo fucking positive that it hurts. I love it.

I made some phone calls today and it was good. I love talking to my little bro, it makes me happy. I am glad to hear that everyone is well. I have been made fun of alot this week for saying things like retarted and what not and apperantly "what are you saying?" is unheard of.

well i must go, eric and daffadd are jaming tonight. i cant wait.

Care

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home