Friday, February 10, 2006

OK so i saw my life flash before my eyes at lake louise.

I spent the morrning on the t-bar hill which was still big to me and i was awsome. I was better then i ever was before. So after lunch, which was bbq and we ate outside, it was sweet. I decided to go up the hill and go down one of the easy hills. So I started off on a green and some how ended up on a blue. I was going sooo fast and it was sooo steep that i couldnt even think of carving or anything. I was just reppeling down the mountain at top speeds. I saw a huge drop comming up so i tryed to stop and ended up crashing hard. I reverse closelined myself off of this rope thing and it made my hat and goggles fly off my head. I landed flat on my back and smoked my head on the ground. It took me a wile to get my breath back. So i walked over to a green hill and made my way to the bottem ok. I went back to the T-bar hill for the rest of the day. It was soo scary but i had a awsome time. I was just a little over confident. I think i will go again before i come home.

I cant beleive that I will be home in like 2 months. I am going to miss all this alot, and I hate to say it but I am going to be one of those people that goes out west and cant stop talking about it when they get back. I wish that you all could be experiencing what I am. This trip has changed my life.

So i have been on a bender of sorts, I have all night shifts so its easy to drink. What good times i have been having. I wish i could stay 23 forever, it has been the best year of my life. School and now this adventure, I dont think it could get any better.

Well i better get back to work. Tonight is poker night!!

Oh and near cryed yesterday cause my best bud Grim was almost fired, but they just suppended him!!! THank god!!! I love grim he reminds me of my sister, he is always compleetly honest with me.

Ok well thanks for all the comments, Keep them comming. Oh and i hooked up my voice mail, so calls would be wicked.

Later dudes.

Oh 2 new fav words Quality and Proper. I love the Brits.

Lovely Jubbly

3 Comments:

At 9:25 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ha ha, I'm so one of those people who went out west and still talks about it, so you can tell me stories whenever and I'll love them! Peace out and Ski Safe, Lily

 
At 2:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's too late to try out for the Olympics this year, but maybe next!It doesn't sound like you are having much fun out there,NOT!!!!I'm sure there are lots of things we'll never hear about,right Care??Yake care of yourself.Love ya.

 
At 12:32 PM, Blogger Carolyn said...

OK

so you just call the first # i gave but not the extention and you will talk to someone at swichboard just ask them to pach you through to my voice mail.

Cool?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home