Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Happy Valentines Day Everyone!!!!

I dont really have alot to say today. Im just doing the same stuff i do all the time here. Oh but Aletha my ex- step grandmother is going to be in town. Im stoked about that. It will be nice to see her. Im going out tonight. I love hoo-doo's on tuesdays $1 drinks and free cover for the ladys. YEA BABY.

Ok I going to go and smoke, Its -25 today. BRRRRRR Thats proper cold.

Alrighty Bye.

Care


Oh Susan I loved that forward you sent me. Great.

4 Comments:

At 6:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Care~Did you get the card I sent?

 
At 6:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey carolyn, just wondering what ever happened to the jazz flute idea,,,, L

 
At 11:44 PM, Blogger Carolyn said...

oh sweet mom
ill check the mail.

thanks

Care

 
At 6:06 PM, Blogger Carolyn said...

Thanks Mom!!

I got it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home