Tuesday, February 07, 2006

I am sooo excited!!!!

I am going to Lake Louis tomarrow with the Banff Center to go skiing!!!

I havent skied in 3 or more years and im nervous but im just going to have a bunch of PRJ's and if it takes my 3hrs to get down my first run i dont care. im going to take it super easy.

I have had such a funny week, i am by far the most friendly server at the BC and I have been making friends with the people here on conferences. I took two ladys out with me on sunday that are here, and weird they told me that some girl from PEI comming.

So I am working breakfast on monday morning totaly hung over and i look over at the buffet table and who do i see but Jill Blanchard!!! weird ah. I travle 4000 miles and run into one of the GAG. Its funny. So she wants me to take her out with me tonight. Ill think about it.

Care

4 Comments:

At 9:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Part of the GAG!!!! First thing in the morning and hung over!!What a way to start your day.

 
At 7:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awww....prj's. I forgot how important those are.

SaRAH

 
At 6:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are gonna LOVE Lake Louise! It's So Sweet! Have a good time!
Love Lily P.S. Four more months till the BEACH!!!

 
At 6:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

P.P.S what is your phone number? I want to phone you,,,xo lover

 

Post a Comment

<< Home