Friday, March 15, 2002

Ok, so i was totally obviously pissed last night. But once i got some choclate into me i was ok again. I think i'm going to a show tonight with Care. Gotta support the scene! Just incase anyone wonders. If i ever write some weird abstract depressed shit on here (which i hopefully won't do) its not about you. Yeah thats right. Its not about YOU. Cause everyone seems to work themselves into a frenzy about posts and whatnot and its stupid. Really stupid. And what bothers me the most, of all the stupid shit that goes on around here is the phrase "Well, like , i haven't seen so and so in like 3 days". Well i havent' seen alot of people in a lot of days. If someone doesn't wanna hang out with me..thats cool. If someone has other plans, I don't expect them to drop them for me. If someone just feels like hanging out with someone else. THATS COOL. I hate feeling obligated to spend a required amount of time with people. For example: "I haven't seen susan(* names changed to protect the innocent) in days" WA WA WA..BLAH BLAH BLAH..well what about Bill , Ted, and Mary...i don't see you shitting bricks about them. And Mary hasn't seen Susan in 2 weeks...what about them? I have no fucking clue where i am going with this. But its something to complain about. My advice to everyone is to re-fucking-lax. Everyone has their damn panties in a knot these days.
** note to self -next post should have: less swearing, more funny, less bitchy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home