Thursday, March 28, 2002

So, posting again eh? So what is new with everyone? I just had the weirdest feeling that i wasn't in touch with anyone. THat i need to be in touch with everyone i had lost touch with over the years. Its a horrible feeling. I hate losing touch.

So me and Jeff got a goldfish. Well 2 goldfishes but one is sorta brown. Jeff got the brown one. Mine of course, is a beautiful gold one named Beanbag. Jeff named his Perciful...or something. Percy for short i guess. Actually it was sir fredric perival of blah blah blah.. Anyways I am entrusting my fish in his hands. So he better not kill it. My mom thinks we should get a pre-nub. Just incase we break up and i want my fish back. The only reason we got his fish was because it was 89 cents and we felt bad for it. Imagine being sold for a mere 89 cents i wouldn't mind it so bad if i was 100 bucks or something. but 89 cents? Thats sad.

Work sucked. Easter rush. But there is always a rush at zellers. Labor day rush. Christmas rush. New years rush. Valentines day rush. Fucking tuesday afternoon rush. Oh yeah. I took jeff to the dmv today to get his license and he got his picture retaken (only cause i told him not to) and he make a funny face. and his ID is fucked. I don't know why i said that i just thought everyone should know. Jeff sucks.

Oh of course i'm only kidding

or am i?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home