Wednesday, June 26, 2002

Man, I went to the beach today and I am burnt. And it hurts. It stings. I am as red as a lobster. I gave out an offer for 25cents to the person who would rub aloe over my crispy skin. No one would take it. Well at least i'm not horrifingly white like I was before. Boo. I had a fun day off with carolyn. Tuesday night we painted huge white cardboard things. She painted fireworks, i painted dots. Then we took off for a cruise, cruised to blockbuster for a movie, it was closed. So we went to thats entertaiment where we weasels our way out of an 8 doller late charge. Easy manipulation is one of the only perks of being a female. We got our movie watched it went to bed. Woke up the next morning. Took back bottles from my party to make money to get into brackely beach (Islanders shouldn't have to pay EIGHT BUCKS to get into the beaches!!!!). Then we got crispy cruised hom ein the convertable. Cruised around town. Pickedup amy. WEnt to pizza delight. Cruised out to Fort Amerst, enjoyed the beauty and scenery. And Now i am home. Wallowing in lobster-red pain. I fell asleep from 9:30 to 11:30 and now i'm up and energetic and alone and board. And I can't find my cat. I really hope its not dead. Anyways, what a day, what a night, what a life!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home