Friday, June 21, 2002

I think i've decided to not date boys who do drugs. It only makes sense right? I mean, i've had a mix of both (drug and non-drug boys) but the drug boys are always the ones who fuck up the most. Sarah -WHy'd you do that boy? Boy- Uh, the drugs. I'm fucked up.

Really, I can't imagine why you would be fucked up? Everyone has problems with their parents, school, work, life in general, but some people (not everyone) just smoke until their problems go away. I wonder why you can't keep a relationship going with anyone? Because you are a fucking idiot. At least boys who do drugs have nothing to blame it on but themselves. I'm sorry Sarah, I'm gay. Or i'm sorry Sarah, I'm joining the army. At least its not, I'm sorry Sarah I'm fucked up. Because I'm fucked up just means, i'm fucked up and as a way out of my damaging emotional problems i'll continue the same downward spiral i've been in for months. And people who disagree with it will be pushed aside. I'm not talking about anyone in particular here as you are probably all thinking. But a mixture of my bad experiances with guys who do drugs. Actually its all guys i have bad experiances with. Maybe I should turn gay and join the army?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home