Monday, September 16, 2002

I'm eating a lunchables thing. The meat doesn't taste quite right and the cheese is referred to as processed cheese food. I've had a few freak outs lately. One being I don't know if I wanna be a nurse. I mean, I'm not really a caring person. I'm not the teacher/nurse/caring kind of person. So If i go through with this nursing thing I better be working in an office or i'm screwed. The most recent was a I just got out of school am walking down the avenue in the rain going to work sick and hungry freak out. I called work from macdonalds told them i wasn't coming in until 2 went home and slammed the doors up to my room and had a nap in my bed. When i woke up my dad had bought me a little jewelery box from god knows where. It was nice as hell. My dad is a sweetheart. So i'm at work. Blah. If anyone wants to go out for chinese food sometime this week gimme a call. Cause i'm there. With bells on.

Speaking of bells. There was this girl walking around school today with a bell attached to her kitbag and it was ringing like crazy. Who the fuck puts bells on. Really? I should have asked her if she was retarded.


Ok AND ANOTHER THING. I hate when people ask you for a couple of things at work. Youknow, Iike i'll have a couple of boxes of chicken. WOULD YOU LIKE 2? I know that traditionally couple means 2, but when we are talking 20 bucks for a box of chicken its important to actually say a NUMBER! And like EVERYONE says it. Like what the fuck is a FEW?

Jesus people.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home