Wednesday, March 05, 2003

Alright, so here I am in Kingston.

I am having a good time thus far. i got here on Monday, I got a tour of the city, met Brians friends, mainly Criag and Sharone. They are quite funny guys. I've spent alot of time watching them make some potato cannon. It should be fun though. It has propane.

Brian only goes to school for like 1 hour a day, if that, so i have lots of company. Yesterday we took craigs car and went to Arbys. YAH! and I've vowed not to eat any food that I can eat on PEI. We took a walk to the shops yesterday. Its an easy straight lines there and back so i won't get lost. I also found a hemporium. i'm taking orders now.

So not much is up. This weekend should be fun. All the engineering students, including Brian and all this friends get drunk every friday after noon at "ritual". Then on saturday is a westernstyle super semi something. We are going to go to Stages (a dance bar) and then probably to the dance at queens. A ticket gets you admission, a free drink, and a shuttle to whereever it is. Anyways more later.

I miss everyone.

Sarah

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home