Sunday, March 02, 2003

Aw. I love when I come to this page to post and carolyn has written something nice about me. And of course I'm going to miss everyone here. But i'm only going for like 3 weeks, less than 3 weeks. I dunno. Not long. Its like 3 weekends..really.


Anyways so I am the luckiest bitch ever. Here is the unlucky part first. I go down to the SMT bus station, where i am supposed to be taking a bus to kingston in 3 days. I go in ask for my ticket.. and the lady is like, KINGSTON, N.S. and i'm like no, KINGSTON ONTARIO. and she's like well the ticket is for ns. and i'm like WHAT THE FUCK. And I seriously start freaking out in the damn place. well how much is it for a bus to kingston ONTARIO, I ask? 302 bucks. That is MUCH more that the 117 i paid, and had anticipated. No one has really seen the temper I have. but I get in my car, slam the door as hard as I a can. During the 15 minutes drive from the smt station to my house. I screammmed at the top of my lungs over and over and over again. FUCCCCCKKKKK. I was fucking pounding the gas, driving on the sidewalks, ballling my eyes out sccreaming all the way home. I nearly ran into my dads car as i sped in the drive way. Run up stairs to my dads office with tears streaming down my face. DAD, THE FUCKING TICKET IS FOR NOVA FUCKING SCOTIA.


Now this is not his fault, nor mine. On the god damn website where you order the tickets, it doesn't say the province next to the place. So it just said kingston. And kingston was right next to toronto and stuff having me belive it was kingston ontairo. and if there is more than one kingston in fuckinnnng canada then why the fuck wouldn't they put a small, n.s next to the god damn place. RIGHT? or why wouldn't they put multiple kingstons?

Anyways so my dad calls up the stupid fucking smt people, and they are retards. You wouldn't believe the stuff they tried to tell us. Anywyas so my beautiful awesome, best dad is the world which i have commented on several times on my page and this is just another example of this greatness, spends the whole night trying to find away for me to go. Saying he will pay the extra money, yada yada.


He comes in my room this morning. Tells me that he got a deal because my aunt is a flight attendant, and i am flying out tomorrow morning at 915 to toronot and from toronto to kingston, and then back again, on March 24. for ...........260 bucks, taxes included.

Can you fucking believe that? I am taking like 4 flights, for 260 bucks. I am a lucky bitch.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home