Saturday, May 25, 2002

Alright, so I just drop off carolyn after a night of good times. I'm cruisin home and come to a red light in front of subway going towards macdonalds and i pull up beside another car. I look over at the person next to me (as I always do) and the guy looks over at me at the same time. When we catch eyes I go to turn away and he waves. I stare straight ahead for a minute and then look over and he's still looking at me. The light goes green. At this part of the AVE there is 2 lanes and he stays right beside me. I watch and he drives right beside me and laugh nervously. So I stare straight ahead again hoping he'll just drive on. But he beeps his horn and I look over and he's holding a bag of m&m peanuts asking me (motioning to me) if i wanted the mandm's. I stook my head No and turned right onto Nassau and he drove on straight.
Fuck THat was weird

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home