Tuesday, June 18, 2002

Its funny how you can wake up one day, thinking of a certain person, and its puts a smile on your face. Then you wake up the next day and the first thing you think about is how you don't wanna think of that person. Its really hard not to. Now i realize that life goes on, I imagine i will find someone else very quickly. But right now I can't think past trying not to cry at work. More importantly trying not to throw up at work. I've had a sick stomach lately and when Niall brought me free pizza today I didn't get half-way through it without chucking it back up.
I'm like 5 minutes away from listening to Insensitive by Jann Arden.
I just don't get it. I really don't.
I think I need to go on a trip, by something expensive, or get something pierced

And by the way, If you don't like my melodramatic attitude, or my changed opinions, then you can fuck off. You can not read what I have to say. This post is half-decent...but it'll probably get worse.

'

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home