Tuesday, March 11, 2003

The last post was about Brian's stupid fucking mouse. Its got like 8 buttons on it, and one on the side (which i accidentally hit all the time) is the back button. So I wrote this huge post. And then went back and it deleted.

So I got pissed.

So what I had previously said, was things are rocking. Me and Brian went to super semi on Saturday. I got to go to Stages (a bar) and then we took a school bus to when the semi was. It was western style so Brian dressed as an Indian with a bow and arrow and i was a cowgirl with a target. Everyone thought it was pretty cute. It was fun though cause we danced it up on the dance floor with Sharone and his girlfriend. Who was hilaroiusly horny, well always is.

I got some bad news from home. My cat was hit by a car. My mom says he's ok but I don't see how he can be. I'll never be the same anyways. My poor baby. Im quite upset about the whole thing.


I sent my application in for Dalhousie university. I wanna take the occupational Therapy program. Its really interesting, plus its only 3 years. Anyways, everyone cross your fingers for me.

comment for god sakes.

Sarah

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home